Thursday, January 08, 2009
RESULTS ARE LYKE FRICKING COMING OUT ON MONDAYYYYYYY..crap... threfore, monday spells DOOOMSDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for me...i shant care for now, oh yes i wun.. haiz.. anw, shall juz look forward to tis few days b4 mon.. tmr shall go QnA-ing wif Canning's manager or smth liddat..lol..might go fer sec1 campfire if mummy dun wan shop (not likely xD ).. saturday is bowling dayyy!!! b4 da guys go back to jc fer their j2, shall go bowl n haf fun! =Dsunday is super packed: 9am-swimming wif kal, gotta teach him..hope it dun end up wif him teaching me..hahaha..(kal, if u are reading tis, DUN LAUGH!)..den after dat shall head to expo wif him to check out da sales n TATTOO fest!!! whoohooo.. one miami ink guy will be thre, but sadly not da hawt one, sigh.. but im happy got kal to teman la, SITI n all not interested.."i wun be getting one so go for wad..find other ppl la"..sad uh.. tattoos are artistic n is a way to express one's self by using one's body as a living canvas for one to publish one's work or one's (fill in da blanks)..haha.. lovesssss..nvm nvm..shall blackmail u siti..muahahaha.. zan n i will find a way xD slp tight! heh.. ohkay after dat in da evening is THIV's sweet 17?! heh.. den shall go home n stay awake till mon..whooohoo.. alrite dats all..wna zzZ already.. nite all..
11:30 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

